S. K. Agarwal
Chairman (Board of Governors)
Eminent businessman and socialist, he conceived the idea of a proper residential school to provide a holistic education which can contribute to the all round development of a child.
- MBA from Alliance Business School - Bangalore.Have worked with various corporate houses before joining the school in 2008.
- Brings in best management practices in the running of the school.
Mr. Dipankar Saha
Dean of Academics
- 24 years of experience in field of education.
- Started his career as a faculty of Computer Science and grew to become the HOD in The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Shimla Hills (Himachal Pradesh)
- Serving HIRS for 20 years.
Mr. Chittaranjan Panigrahi
Dean of Administration
- 22 years of experience in field of Education
- Started his career as Librarian and faculty of Mathematics.
- Serving HIRS for 22 years
Mr. Ali Mohammad
Dean of Student Affairs and Examinations | Head of Department (2nd Language)
- M.A. (Hindi), B. Ed., CTET with 20 years in the field of education.
- Started his career as a TGT Hindi in the year 2002 and grew to become a PGT in Nandlal Jalan Shiksha Sadan (CBSE Affiliated), Raniganj, Burdwan(WB).
- Serving HIRS for 12 years.
Tags: Himalayan, International, Residential, School, hirs, siliguri school, residential school, rajganj, boarding school, siliguri, jalpaiguri, cbse, academic, igcse, co-educational, english, medium